Optimisation of HR Information Systems (HRIS) and HR tools
The globalisation of the economy has led to a complex landscape in which solutions focused only on technical or organizational aspects are no longer relevant and quickly reach their limits.
Today, controlling your processes is the key.
Implementing an HR information system (HRIS) will help your organisation meeting multiple challenges such as reducing costs and production time, strengthening quality monitoring or improving traceability.
An HR Information System supporting the HR function and its clients
In order to implement and/or optimise your information systems and tools, we support your step by step:
- HRIS audit and diagnosis of existing solutions and tools
- Business requirements definition
- Target definition
- Implementation of customised solutions to create a secure and effective IT environment
- HRIS selection support
- Project management assistance (Operational workshops, User Acceptance Tests, end-user support)
- Project steering and implementation
- Functional expertise on the main market solutions (PeopleSoft, SAP, HRAccess, ADP…)
Ensure the selection of the best solution to meet your actual requirements
- HRIS implementation road map definition
- System selection support (requirement specifications, tender process)
- HRIS governance strategy definition