The choice and implementation of an HRIS solution presents many challenges. The solution will have to deliver increased performance, more information and security while meeting the company’s team-based challenges and offloading the HR department from repetitive and time- consuming tasks. Nevertheless, it is important to bear in mind that an HRIS tool’s primary objective is to result in an effective management process of the company’s HR policy and, by the same token, to enable the HR Director to fully play his role.
This study addresses several different issues:
- Why does an HRIS stand at the heart of strategic issues for the company’s future?
- What is the ROI of an HRIS?
- What is the added value of an HRIS for managers and employees?
- Is it possible to have a free HRIS?
- How to focus tomorrow’s HRIS on its fundamentals?
In addition to reflecting on the HRIS of tomorrow, this study also offers the first Digital Panorama of HRIS Solutions and Tools published by ConvictionsRH via its service, HRondemand.
Would you like to learn more? Receive this white paper for free by completing the form below: